Frequently asked questions
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 5 days.
Orders shipped internationally are in transit for 3 – 10 days.
For the following countries you have to expect longer shipping times:
Argentina (10 – 15 days)
Brazil (10 – 15 days)
Canada (7 – 12 days)
Ireland (10 – 21 days)
Israel (10 – 21 days)
Russia (7 – 14 days)
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us immediately and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
If you ship your order to other countries of the world it can take up to 4 weeks to receive your order, depending where you live.
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any product that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (if applicable).
We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
1. In the event of damaged products received, we will require photo proof of the affected products and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any product that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at email@example.com
2. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team and if there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.
Product ordering is on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. To ensure that you get your desired products, it is recommended that you make your payment within 60 minutes of checking out.
At the moment, we only accept direct debit, Credit cards and Paypal payments.
Paypal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful Paypal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated to the Cameralust Shop System for your order.
It’s fast, easy & secure.
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a Paypal account is needed in order to make payments through Paypal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use.
Without a Paypal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by Paypal.
By using Paypal, we can process & deliver your orders to you in a shorter time. Paypal is the easiest & most secure way to make payment online. No account needed.
For more details, click here to see how Paypal works for you.
As Cameralust Shop uses some of the latest graphics designs which may not be supported in lower version of browsers, it is recommended that you use the following browsers to access Sample Store:
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
2. Mozilla Firefox Version 10 onwards.
- Download the latest Mozilla Firefox at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
3. Google Chrome Version 12 onwards.
- Download the latest Google Chrome at: https://www.google.com/chrome